ORGANIST, ACCOMPANIST, CONDUCTOR, TEACHER, CONSULTANT
I am a musician with over 40 years experience who recently retired from school teaching after 19 exciting years as Director of Music at The Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’ School, Elstree, Hertfordshire.
I’m an ORGANIST, ACCOMPANIST, CONDUCTOR, TEACHER, CONSULTANT and I’m professional but accessible – I aim to offer a first-class service combined with common sense and good humour.
I understand the pressure on those at the forefront of music-making and the delights of those singing to accomplished service accompaniment. I also understand the challenging rigours of school inspection and exam nerves.
Importantly, you don’t have to be a grand institution for me to come and work with you: everyone is welcome – you only have to ask!
Based in St Albans and available in Herts, Beds and London
- Organist for any occasion
- Weddings and Funerals
- To work with Clergy positively and productively
- Choir Festivals
- Conducting workshops
- Encouragement for young musicians
- Accompanist for Associated Board Music Exams
- Accompanist for Choirs
- Teacher of Organ, Theory and Aural
- Coaching for Public Exams
- Conductor of Choirs and Orchestras
- Consultant, Education and Training
- Bring and Sing it!
- Advice on current Educational thinking, Organisation and Management
I am DBS (enhanced disclosures) checked.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS ANYTHING – PLEASE MAKE CONTACT